Travel to Sin City on the progressive jackpot slot from Blueprint Gaming. Vegas Adventure Vegas Millions will take you down the fabled strip for a fast-paced reel adventure with wild substitutions, a win-both-ways mechanic, Mystery Symbols and Vegas Respins with sticky wilds that can lead to wins of up to 2,000 times your bet. Not to forget, there are five progressive Vegas Millions jackpots to be won in a separate bonus game.
Vegas Adventure Vegas Millions is a progressive jackpot slot with five reels, three rows and 10 fixed pay lines. Wins are awarded both ways for three to five matching symbols on a line from left to right and from right to left. Your reel journey down the strip starts at 0.10 and peaks at 100 coins. The game has medium volatility with a base RTP of 92.48% plus a total of 3% as jackpot contribution, bringing the overall RTP to 95.48%.
Open the game to find yourself in the midst of Sin City with the well-known street sign welcoming you to the casino capital of the world. Iconic buildings and statues from the strip can be seen in the background of a semi-translucent game window, which is dominated by card suits and typical gambling props such as dice and roulette wheels.
The pay symbols start with the card suits – clubs, diamonds, hearts and spades – awarding 2.5x to 5x your bet for a single five of a kind. The premiums are a bottle of champagne, a set of playing cards, a pair of dice and a roulette wheel. Hit five on a line to win 8x to 100x your stake. And remember, any wins are paid both ways. A flashing Vegas Adventure icon is the mystery symbol while an icon with typical Vegas sites and marked with the word itself acts as the wild symbol, appearing on reels two, three and four only.
Trust Blueprint Gaming to actually hide a clone of NetEnt’s epic slot Starburst under the guise of a progressive jackpot game. But it is indeed using the same pay and reel mechanics, which is not really much but provides a fast-paced gaming experience with medium volatility. They actually made an effort to differentiate themselves by including the well-known Mystery Symbol to the reel strips. Any landing in view on a spin will unveil a common pay symbol except wilds once the dust settles.
The main feature are the Vegas Respins, which are triggered whenever a wild symbol lands anywhere on the three centre reels on a spin. The wild will expand to cover the entire reel and turn into a sticky wild after any potential wins are paid and award a respin. The procedure repeats when more wilds land on the respin until either no new land on a respin or all three centre reels are wild. Wins are paid after every respin. As a five of a kind is also paid both ways, the maximum win comes in at 2,000x bet for a full screen of roulette wheel symbols. It can be of course higher when a spin sequence goes over multiple respins.
Lastly, the game is part of the Vegas Millions network with five progressive jackpots that can be won via the Respins feature. A percentage from each bet across the entire Blueprint network contributes to the jackpots. You will need to land five or more Vegas Millions overlay icons in one spin to enter the bonus game. The triggering symbols are locked in place and initially, three respins awarded. The reels contain only blanks and overlay icons. The aim is to collect sufficient jackpot icons to enter the Vegas Jackpot Bonus Game where you can win one of five progressive jackpots – Super, Mega, Major, Royal and Vegas Jackpot. The chances to trigger the jackpot bonus game are relative to your bet size.
The next addition to the fast-growing portfolio of Blueprint’s Vegas Millions progressive networks combines simple, yet pacey gameplay with the suspense of potentially winning one of the five jackpots, preferably the Vegas Jackpot which has a seed value of 100,000 credits and can grow into mid-to-high 6-figure sums before it triggers. Occasionally it will surpass the one million mark.