Become a reel contestant in one of the most famous TV shows on the slot from Blueprint Gaming. Deal or No Deal Megaways will put you centre stage as you make your way up the Bonus Trail to trigger the main act of the game – three types of bonus games. You will be picking boxes just like the contestants on TV to reveal cash prizes and free spins while the banker will jump in to entice you to give up on your quest to win the maximum of 20 free spins.
The following round will be played in true Megaways style with Mystery Symbols and progressive multipliers that can lead to wins in excess of 20,000 times your bet (unconfirmed) or 250,000 credits, whichever is reached first.
Deal or No Deal Megaways is a video slot with six reels, up to seven rows and 324 to 117,649 ways to win, using the licensed Megaways engine from Big Time Gaming. You can take your chances for a reel deal on desktop or mobile from 0.20 to 20 credits per spin. The volatility is medium to high while the base RTP has been noted with 95.34% plus a total of 0.49% as jackpot contribution and reserve, which brings the overall RTP to 95.83%.
The number of ways is randomly determined for every spin with the game engine selecting between two and seven pay symbols for reels 1 & 6 as well as two to six pay symbols for reels 2, 3, 4 and 5. Additionally, the game has an extra reel at the top of the game window with four positions, extending from reel two to five, where more symbols appear on every spin.
Wins are paid for adjacent symbols from left to right only. The symbols from a winning combination will then explode to make room for new symbols to drop into place, starting a chain reaction that will continue as long as a new winning combo occurs after a cascade.
The TV show stage together with the flashing spotlights in different colours has been integrated into the background of the giant game window. The trail on the left indicates the progress towards triggering the main feature on the game. A pacey electronic soundtrack rounds off the slot design.
The pay symbols start at the low end with the card royals from 9 through to A, awarding 0.8x to 1x your stake for a single six of a kind. The premiums are coffee mugs, banker’s seals, golden envelopes and the famous Deal or No Deal boxes that contestants get to open during the show. Hit six across the reels to win 2x to 50x your bet. A red and gold coloured icon marked with the word itself is the wild symbol, appearing in the horizontal reel only while a question mark on a similarly coloured but brighter icon acts as the mystery symbol.
The creators at Blueprint went to great length to give the slot not just an authentic appearance that anyone who ever watched the TV show will instantly recognize but they also put the famous gamble to eliminate boxes and the intermittent bankers offers at the centre of the main feature.
To get to the bonus game you will need to climb up the Bonus Trail displayed on the left of the game window (desktop version). Every winning cascade within one spin sequence will advance you by one step with the lowest bonus game level triggering after the fourth cascade. Any progress that does not reach the bonus game level will be reset at the end of a spin sequence. Once you make it to the three bonus options on the trail, you will be entering the Deal or No Deal Bonus game according to which level you reached where you will play for cash prizes or free spins.
After a number of picks, the phone will ring to convey a banker’s offer for you to take or continue with the picks. In the last stage, the final two boxes will move to the front, allowing you one pick to reveal the number of free spins for your round.
During the feature, a random number of up to 100 Mystery Symbols are added to the reel strips. Any landing in view on a free spin will unveil a common pay symbol. Plus, the Progressive Multiplier will start at x1 and will increase by x1 after each winning reaction, no limits.
Lastly, the game is part of the Jackpot King network with three progressive jackpots that can be won via the Jackpot Respins feature. A percentage from each bet across the entire Blueprint network contributes to the jackpots. You will need to land five or more jackpot crowns to enter the bonus game. The triggering symbols are locked in place and initially, three respins awarded. The reels contain only blanks and crowns. The aim is to collect sufficient crowns to enter the Jackpot King Bonus Game where you can win one of three progressive jackpots – Regal, Royal and Jackpot King. The chances to trigger the jackpot bonus game are relative to your bet size.
After numerous Deal or No Deal slots and even a Live Casino version, it was just about time to give the immensely popular TV-show the Megaways treatment. Blueprint captured the atmosphere and gameplay of the show perfectly, providing a suspenseful bonus game and huge win potential. Not to forget, the chance to win life-changing progressive jackpots.